Chuck Gargotto specializes in Denver's higher-end residential neighborhoods. His business has been almost exclusively referral and repeat clients for many years. Chuck Gargotto is assisted by his wife of 30 years, Ann Gargotto (also a Kentwood broker). Chuck and Ann live in Cherry Hills and have 2
children, Jennifer and Joey, who are both graduates the University of
Prior to attaining her real estate license, Ann worked for over 15 years as a marketing executive for several firms, including The Hall Olson Marketing Group in Newport Beach, California, and The Denver Department Stores and The Tabor Center in Denver, Colorado. Specializing in retail marketing, she developed and implemented marketing plans, including special events and public relations programs.
Today, Ann works with Chuck Gargotto at The Kentwood Company, specifically in the staging and marketing homes that Chuck represents.
- 2015 #1 Kentwood Cherry Hills Village Agent
- #1 Cherry Hills Village Agent for 2015 and #1 Agent for All Kentwood Real Estate Offices for 2012
- 30 years of brokerage experience in the Denver real
- Recipient of 5280 Magazine's 5-Star Realtor award for the past six consecutive years: 2010-2016.
- Average annual real estate sales of $40 million.
- Annually ranked one of the top realtors in the Denver
Metro area by The Denver Board of Realtors
- Ranked in the top 1% of Colorado residential listing
agents out of 14,000 realtors (since 1998)
- Prior to his residential career, Chuck Gargotto was Vice President
of a commercial investment real estate brokerage firm
and Director of Real Estate of a national shopping center